CRF20 is postponed to the equivalent dates next year - 17th to 20th June 2021

Like everyone, we have been closely following the rapidly changing developments on the coronavirus pandemic.

It has become clear that we cannot realistically go ahead on the original dates of 18-21 June. The peak of the epidemic in the UK is projected to be in June.  Some members of our team will need to self-isolate due to underlying personal health conditions.  Disruption and uncertainty affect all aspects of the event.

We have discussed various options for rescheduling CRF with our partners, including the Showground, artists, contractors, volunteers and staff, and are extremely grateful for everyone's understanding, support and patience.  It's clear from everyone we've talked to that there is an immense desire to make CRF happen!

Although we have been considering rescheduling to the autumn, this is too dependent on the uncertain progression of the pandemic, the onset of winter for campers, and the availability of the venue and artists.  Therefore we have settled on 17th-20th June 2021, the equivalent days to those planned for 2020, with the aim to bring you an even better festival experience and this is now confirmed with the venue. Every band booked for CRF20 has been asked if they would like to play and virtually every band is now re-confirmed - see the line-up page.


Existing Ticket Holders

Hold on to your tickets! They remain valid. Tickets will automatically be accepted for the future event and we will also add an extra benefit for you, our loyal supporters. Anyone who has purchased and retains their CRF20 ticket will be offered the chance to "Bring A Friend" (details will follow), our special thank you for sticking with CRF through these difficult times. 

If you have any issues or want to discuss any ticketing matters feel free to call me on 01353 749749.

Please continue to bear with us and thank you for your patience and support.  In the meantime, above all, please, stay safe everyone!


Dave and the CRF Team